Friday, April 9, 2010

Spring has Sprung and my Garden has Grown!

Sweet Peas are Here...and I'm as happy as can be!!!




I love Spring time because then I know that Summer is coming soon...plus this year is better than any other since I have my first SWEET PEAS!!! I love Sweat Peas and have wanted to grow them forever and I finally did it. Aren't they Gorgeous (and smell even better)! They were easy to grow, I just had to remember to plant them in the fall and thanks for the reminder from my wonderful friends, Doug & Barb, I have these beauties.

My husband and I have been working on the backyard since we moved into our home and it is finally looking good. He made the birdhouses out of scrap wood and my design ideas.

This is the only side of the yard done at this point. We do have raised garden beds on the other side but currently they are full of weeds. Though soon we will have tomatoes, cucumber, zucchini (just one plant!), bell peppers and other yummy goodies. I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. zuchinni...are you kidding me!! I don't think you can ever just have one plant...you watch...it will multiply itself and you'll be eating every night for dinner like the rest of the gardeners in our family =)Your flowers look great, by the way!

    ReplyDelete