Wednesday, March 9, 2011

*Holly Paint*

 This table was given to me from a friend who was clearing out their
warehouse of props for their clothing store.
It was tucked in a corner and I thought it wasn't wood because of the faux gold paint on it, but then took a second look and threw it in the truck at the last minute. 


Well a couple days later I found these stools on the that someone was throwing out.
I brought them home and then a few days later
the Light Bulb went off in my head 
and I ran to the garage and played with my furniture finds. 



This is what I ended up with!!!  
A Match Made in Junk Heaven!!!



PhotobucketFurniture Feature Fridays

4 comments:

  1. how perfect is that together! what a great little set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! What a perfect match! I can see this in a loft or efficiency apartment! Great idea and I love the color! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks great! i love the color you chose!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now how cute is this set! Love the color and style!

    ReplyDelete