Monday, May 2, 2011

*Holly Paint*

Of course I forgot to take a "before" picture of the table but  we have all seen them before...though I did get a snapshot of the chairs.  

The table came from a friend who was cleaning out props from his store...
the chairs were roadside finds.


Though after a little paint they look like a perfect set! 
I painted them a combination of white and light turquoise, then distressed 
and aged with stain. 

If only this set would seat more then 4 people then I would be dining at it tonight...
but it doesn't so off to Craigslist it goes!







The DIY Show Off

4 comments:

  1. beautiful! i love the colors on that set! i did a drop leaf table like that last year in the exact opposite scheme! i love aqua and white!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Holly, So happy you stopped by our site! I love your work! The colors are beautiful! I especially love the tall table and stools! I can't wait to check out your entire blog! Look us up when you book that flight to Raleigh! We would have a blast!

    ReplyDelete