Monday, August 15, 2011

*Holly Paint*

I picked this vanity up at a garage sale this year.  
I loved the lines and the handles but it need a little bit of work.  Over the next few months I found a mirror at a thrift store and a stool at the flea market 
that completed this set. 
I painted the body a light turquoise and the top white, then aged it with stain. 
I think it looks perfect!

I lined the drawers with fabric, so easy and adds the perfect detail!
The handles just need to be cleaned and polished I love the antiqued brass look!


Altar'd Furniture Creations

3 comments:

  1. Love it, love it, love it!! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful color! it suits it so much more than that funky pea color it had going on! :) now it is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She turned out so pretty! Found you via Primitive & Proper and have become your newest follower. Pop on over for a visit if you get a moment. Tootles, Kathryn
    http://thededicatedhouse.blogspot.com/2011/07/continuation-of-story-goodwill-and.html

    ReplyDelete